COVID-19 Retail & Service Leadership Exchange Resources
Our eBook outlines 7 practical reinforcement strategies to help your participants internalize the learning and turn it into daily practice so they can get sustained performance results.
“The MOHR Retail team has been a pleasure to work with over the years. They truly understand the day-to-day challenges of the ever-changing retail environment. I certainly appreciate their partnership in our training and development efforts for our retail district managers and store managers at James Avery.”
- Crisis Leadership Communication/Interaction Tips: Stress, change, and uncertainty are hitting retailers hard as the coronavirus pandemic wreaks havoc on business and upends all semblance of normal or “business as usual.” Here’s how the DiSC® Profile can help you be a more effective retail leader.
- Action Planning: Time and again, the actions retailers take in the midst of the crisis will determine how strong they’ll come out of it when we get to the other side. Make sure your business and field associates are prepared as well as ready and able to capitalize on new opportunities that may unfold during this time. Check out this action plan for keeping business on track as we weather the current storm.
- Navigating the Path Forward: The National Retail Federation and Retail Industry Leaders Association have issued guidance for reopening. Check out Operation Open Doors from NRF and RILA’s Open for Business–A Blueprint for Shopping Safe for recommended protocols, checklists, and additional resources.
- What employees need to know about returning to work: CNN answers some frequently answered questions employees may have about their rights when returning to work.
- Who’s hiring? Retail Brew has a running list of openings with retail brands that are still hiring.
Join the Exchange
Join your retail and service industry peers to exchange ideas, best practices, and advice from each other during these unprecedented times. Contact us to be added to the invitation list.