How To Make Sure Your Frontline Is Prepared for the Unexpected
In October 2023, J.D. Dillon, Chief Learning Officer at Axonify, A MOHR Retail partner, invited CEO Mary Beth Garcia to serve as an expert for a panel discussion at AxoniCom. At Axonify’s annual conference, Mary Beth shared the stage with Trevor Garrick, Director of Retail Learning and Development at Harbor Freight, and Kevin Tapscott, Leader of Global Solutions Center at Zebra Technologies. These three guests discussed their views on “How to Make Sure Your Frontline is Prepared for the Unexpected.”
To launch the discussion, J.D. quoted a sobering statistic: 40% of frontline employees are scared to go to work. This fear stems from the increasing incidences of workplace violence, interacting with organized retail crime, and managing weather emergencies to name a few.
View the panel discussion to gain insight from Mary Beth, Trevor and Kevin on how to make your frontline feel seen, heard and respected amidst the challenges they face every time they clock in.
Previous Webinar Summaries
- Keeping Our Team Members and Customers Safe in Today's Retail World | Download White Paper
- Get More from Your Training Investment: The Keys to Continued Knowledge Growth and Retention | Access the recording
- The Secret to Getting Maximum Impact from Your Training | Access the recording.
- The War for Talent: Hiring Strategies | Download the slide deck.
- Coaching in Real Time: Effective Floor Supervision Tips | Access the recording.
- Creating In-Store Customer Experiences in Today’s Frictionless Retail Culture | Download the companion eBook.
Our eBook outlines 7 practical reinforcement strategies to help your participants internalize the learning and turn it into daily practice so they can get sustained performance results.
“The MOHR Retail team has been a pleasure to work with over the years. They truly understand the day-to-day challenges of the ever-changing retail environment. I certainly appreciate their partnership in our training and development efforts for our retail district managers and store managers at James Avery.”