Webinars: Creating Customer Experiences in a Frictionless Retail Environment
“Lite Bytes” Webinars
Creating In-Store Experiences in a Frictionless Retail Environment
Too many managers and associates today make assumptions about customer preferences. The skills of asking questions to determine needs, shaping agreement, and testing for reaction are becoming lost in the rush to make assumptions, get the credit card, and process the sale or delivery. The result: Retailers are skipping the most important interpersonal skills that engage a customer, build brand and service loyalty, and create genuine customer excitement. In this interactive 45-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- What it means to create a customer experience in today’s frictionless retail environment
- The importance of the human factor in engaging the customer on a personal level while leveraging technology
- How to make it as easy for customers to engage with you in the store as it is online
Grab a quick bite or a snack while picking up some food for thought and practical strategies to fuel your day. Our Lite Bytes webinars are the perfect interactive pick-me-up, focusing on the most pressing topics in retail management and training today.
Get your questions answered by our experts and special guests, and take back valuable tips and tools you can put to work right away.
- The Secret to Getting Maximum Impact from Your Training: Access the recording.
- The War for Talent: Hiring Strategies | Download the slide deck.
- Coaching in Real Time: Effective Floor Supervision Tips | Access the recording.
Our eBook outlines 7 practical reinforcement strategies to help your participants internalize the learning and turn it into daily practice so they can get sustained performance results.