New Retail Store Support program moving forward
We have launched a final draft version of our “RSS” program or Retail Store Support. In order to refine RSS into a final version we have been conducting phone and observation interviews to uncover and confirm the list of performance modules we will build for RSS; each with a unique discussion strategy as well as either a live or video model demonstrating effective skill use and strategy.
This is an opportunity to have your feedback on what you think about our final module selection. In addition to an introduction of the skills and personal style feedback, here’s a list, not in priority order, of what retailers from around the country want to see in performance modules:.
- Setting Performance Expectations
- Delegating to Develop
- Improving Below-Standard Performance
- Coaching in real-time (perishable teaching moments)
- Responding to Urgent Requests
- Managing Multiple Requests
- Resolving Team Conflict
- Influencing Internal Partners
- Communicating For Success (meeting management when you don’t own the agenda!)
What do you think? Did we capture the most critical? Would you place them in a different priority order? What’s missing? Share your comments here or tweet us @mohrretail.